N.B.Our legal advice is also addressed to people (and SMEs) with foreign citizenship or resident abroad.
Our legal advice focuses on legal remedies as per the provision of the European Convention on Human Rights.
- Right to a fair trial within reasonable time.
- Right to the peaceful enjoyment of one’s possessions.
- Protection of private and family life.
- Inhuman treatment.
- Delays in payments by Private or Public Bodies.
- Health Protection.
- Legal and social protection.
- Free movement of persons.
- Immigration and International Protection.
- Maintenance obligations as per Council Regulation (EC) No. 4/2009 : the Regulation covers cross-border maintenance applications arising from family relationships. It establishes common rules for the entire European Union (EU) aiming to ensure recovery of maintenance claims even where the debtor or creditor is in another country.